My Tips about the Remy Hair Extensions Special Topic

in Powerkiting - Unna 09.12.2014 10:52
von Angelinan • 14 Beiträge

Many girls may wish to try wear hair extensions, but how to choose, buy, wear and care the remy hair extensions is a real problem. Look at my tips about remy hair extensions, and you shall easily do your best remy hair extensions.
Tips 1: how to choose remy hair extensions
Different face types shall choose different remy hair extensions. And different complexions have an effect on choosing remy hair extensions. How to choose your remy hair extensions ? Here is a video about best lace wigs review.
A,choose according to the face type
Round face: curl modeling
Elliptical face: can choose the wave hairstyle, especially the big wave can make the whole face become more vivid.
Square face: choose there my hair extensions which cover cheeks. The hairstyle shall make the face soft.
Oval face: although oval face is quite perfect, you'd better choose long hair, which has plump hair amount in forehead and lower jaw.
B,choose according to the complexion
Complexion plays an important part in choosing hair color. Choose the hair color according to your complexion.
For the white complexion: the red colors like light brown and light coffee can make your complexion ruddy and healthy.
For the yellow complexion: the black or dark brown color will make your complexion white and attractive. Do not choose yellow, and it shall make your face more yellow.
For the natural complexion: any color is suitable. Golden, brown and coffee are all good choices.
For the dark complexion: the natural black and dark orange shall make the face brighter.
C,choose according to the situation
You shall choose different colors according to different colors. Wear the elegant and natural remy hair extensions when go to banquets.If you go to party, you may choose sharper colors. If it is the cosplay show, you shall choose the color according to the role.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: gjsohcat
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2171 Themen und 2271 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen